A guide to buying, selling and renting property
The purpose of this book is to offer, in one place, enough information for you to assess your needs in the world of property thoughtfully, how to ask the right questions (and who to ask).
This guide provides analysis of the new 2014 TUPE Amendment Regulations including:
- the scope to “service provision changes” (i.e. outsourcing/contracting-out and in), as well as clarification of the Regulation 3;
- key changes relating to transfer dismissals and changes to terms and conditions;
- pensions obligations under TUPE;
- clarified ‘joint‘consultation rights;
- the confusing application of TUPE where the transferor is insolvent.
the lives of John Jacob Astor, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, Henry Ford and Joseph P. Kennedy
John D Rockefeller. Cornelius Vanderbilt. Andrew Carnegie. John Jacob Astor. Henry Ford. Joseph P Kennedy.Even today, long after their deaths, the names of these six men continue to be associated with wealth and power.When they were alive, they dominated their worlds as fewmen had done before, and few have done since.
America's Great Depression
This book covers the turbulent period of 1921 to 1942 in America's history, which went from the Roaring Twenties to the Great Depression and recovery via the New Deal. It introduces us to the key figures and reveals the impact which the Great Depression had on the American people.
Will be of value to GCSE, AS and A level history students looking for an accessible account of the Great Depression.